Employee Services Team Member (Entry Level) 2018
Do you know how to provide great customer service? Are you eager to learn new skills and apply what you learn? Are you comfortable standing up in front of groups and leading presentations? If you’re proactive, curious, love helping & teaching people and enjoy a close-knit team approach to a successful day, this may be the job for you.
AdvanStaff HR is a Las Vegas-based Professional Employer Organization founded in 1993. We are passionate about doing our jobs well and we value our team members and customers like family. We are always looking to improve as a company and as people. Our goal is to make each customer interaction the best part of their day. This is an entry level position at AdvanStaff HR with endless possibilities.
As the first line of customer service to our Client's employees, the Employee Services Team Members are exposed to all aspects of the company. Bi-lingual candidates (Spanish - English) a plus!
- Handle day to day questions and concerns raised by our clients' employees
- Facilitate group orientation and training sessions with Client New Hires
- Assist other departments with ongoing projects or problem resolution
- Always provide great customer service to our clients and their employees
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management & follow-up
- Capacity to learn
- Positive / Can-Do attitude
- Interest in HR / Benefits / and Related processes
- Cultural fit within the organization - value team success
- Available for a business hours schedule. Mon-Fri 8a-5p
AdvanStaff HR entry-level Employee Services team member compensation varies, based upon the individual's experience and skillset, but most successful candidates will be started between $11.00 - $13.00 per hour.
Full-Time Employee Services team members will be eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, 401-K, and other benefits that are offered to employees.